Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I’ve come across recipes for Ramen-crusted chicken wings on the internet, but never really got into the idea. But I did get into the idea of dusting some mighty fine cooked wings with Ramen seasoning and serving them with an out-of-this-world peanut dipping sauce. And I didn’t leave off the noodles, nope! A quick fry in a pan with a little oil, and boom! Crunchy wing topping! These Ramen-seasoned wings with peanut dipping sauce disappeared in no time!
If you really love Ramen seasoning don’t be afraid to double the amount of seasoning used. I always have Ramen seasoning on hand because I like to crunch up the noodles and fry them for topping salads or in my Oriental Ramen broccoli coleslaw. More is better on these Ramen-seasoned wings with peanut dipping sauce.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Ramen-Seasoned Wings with Peanut Dipping Sauce
For the wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3-4 packets Ramen seasoning or more if desired
For the wings
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil and Ramen seasoning. Seal and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.
- When wings are done serve with peanut dipping sauce on the side.
For the sauce
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients and stir until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat and keep warm until ready to use.
Nutritional values are approximate.