Note: This recipe was developed using the Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer. If you are cooking using the Char-Broil Smoker-Roaster Grill you should cook with the lid open and the temperature set to High. You might also need to adjust the cooking time.
I grilled Twinkies not long ago, and I thought, “Hey, these are good!”. Then, yesterday I tossed some Twinkies into my Char-Broil Big Easy for just a few minutes, and I thought, “Wow, these are absolutely INCREDIBLE!”. The Twinkies get a fantastic crust on them, while the insides get all ooey gooey, marshmallowy yummy! I mean, these little treats are beyond addicting!
I drizzled a bit of strawberry syrup over the Twinkies to make them extra-special. Chocolate syrup. Roasted nuts. Whipped cream. Anything can be added, but they are also beyond fantastic by themselves. You can fit a lot of Twinkies on the Big Easy at once, specially if you have the Bunk Bed basket or a Wingin’ator 3000, making them the perfect dessert for a crowd.
Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Twinkies on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 Twinkies
- Your favorite toppings syrup, fruit, roasted nuts, whipped cream, ice cream, you name it!
- Fire up your Char-Broil Big Easy.
- Remove the Twinkies from the wrapping and place in the Big Easy basket.
- Lower basket into the cooker and cook for 5 minutes or until hot and starting to get toasty crunchy on the outside.
- Remove and let cool slightly before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.