It’s not as good as you think, it’s even better. This slow cooker dulce de leche is creamy, sweet, and oh so tasty. I started a batch first thing in the morning. By the time dinner was done that evening, I was enjoying a nice bowl of ice cream drizzled with amazing caramel sauce. And oh, did the house ever have a fantastic aroma! It actually reminded me of having a caramel candle burning.
Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche
- 2 14 ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 8 ounce canning jars with rings and lids (or 4 6 ounce jars)
- Divide the condensed milk between the jars. Seal tightly.
- Place jars into your crockpot so they are not touching and add enough water so that it covers the jars by 1"-2".
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 10 hours.
- Jars will be very hot when you remove them. Use tongs. Let jars cool completely.
- Jars will last in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.