Making a big ole batch of Fire-Eater saltines inspired me to make even more varieties of flavor-infused crackers. Of course, my first choice was Buffalo wing saltines since I eat anything Buffalo-ish. These incredibly easy-to-make snacks are just what you’d expect: crunchy and packed with flavor.
I found Buffalo wing seasoning at our local GFS store. You can also find it in your grocery store’s spice section.
- 1 sleeve Saltine crackers (low-salt work just fine)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon Buffalo Wing seasoning
- Place crackers in a large resealable bag or container.
- Pour in the oil.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning.
- Seal and gently toss to coat.
- Let sit (on the counter) for 12 hours to get 'happy', tossing gently every once-in-a-while.
- Serve as-is or with cream cheese for topping.