Oh how I do love cooking Twinkies on my Char-Broil Big Easy. They’re the world’s easiest dessert. And they can be topped with darn near anything you have in the pantry, fridge or freezer. The Twinkies only take a few minutes to get a nice little crunch on the outside, while the insides get all oooey gooey. I topped my loaded roasted Twinkies on the Char-Broil Big Easy with Nutella, marshmallows, whipped cream, toffee and for a hint of healthy, some fresh strawberries.
Spreading a bit of Nutella on the Twinkies first gives the remaining ingredients something to hold onto. They don’t slide off and into the pan. Now, I’m not saying that if they did slide off that it’d be the end of world, no, but loaded roasted Twinkies need to be mounded with toppings. The more, the better.
Loaded Roasted Twinkies on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 1/4 cup Nutella divided
- 2 Twinkies
- Handful miniature marshmallows
- Whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Toffee pieces
- Fresh berries
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Spread most of the Nutella out on the bottom of the pie pan.
- Add the Twinkies then top with the remaining Nutella (It gives the marshmallows something to stick to).
- Place into the Big Easy for 10 minutes or until the Twinkies start to brown and crisp a bit and the marshmallows have melted.
- Remove and add whipped cream, Toffee and berries. Serve.