Corn, glorious corn! Fresh sweet corn is everywhere and that means time to fire up the make some honey-butter corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy. A little added sweetness and ready in no time at all. I actually made this honey-butter corn (on the left) along with my Buffalo blue cheese corn (on the right) so that I’d have a nice mix of sweet and savory corn-on-the-cob for dinner.
You can cook the honey-butter corn at the same time you’re cooking something else in the Char-Broil Big Easy. Just place the corn in a Bunk Bed basket above your other food. Depending on what all you are cooking you can squeeze two bunk bed baskets into the Big Easy at once.
Honey-Butter Corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob husks and silks removed, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Place the 8 pieces of corn onto pieces of foil.
- Place the butter, honey and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until the butter is melted and the honey is dissolved. Brush over the tops of the corn. Rotate and brush the other side of the corn.
- Seal tightly in the foil and place into the Big Easy basket.
- Cook in the Big Easy for 20-25 minutes or until the corn is tender.