Note: This recipe was developed using the Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer. If you are cooking using the Char-Broil Smoker-Roaster Grill you should cook with the lid open and the temperature set to High. You might also need to adjust the cooking time.
Corn, glorious corn! Fresh sweet corn is everywhere and that means time to fire up the make some honey-butter corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy. A little added sweetness and ready in no time at all. I actually made this honey-butter corn (on the left) along with my Buffalo blue cheese corn (on the right) so that I’d have a nice mix of sweet and savory corn-on-the-cob for dinner.
You can cook the honey-butter corn at the same time you’re cooking something else in the Char-Broil Big Easy. Just place the corn in a Bunk Bed basket above your other food. Depending on what all you are cooking you can squeeze two bunk bed baskets into the Big Easy at once.
Also try my Cajun corn-on-the-cob and my Garlic Old Bay corn, both done up right on the Char-Broil Big Easy!
Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Honey-Butter Corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 ears corn husks and silks removed, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Place the 8 pieces of corn onto pieces of foil.
- Place the butter, honey and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until the butter is melted and the honey is dissolved. Brush over the tops of the corn. Rotate and brush the other side of the corn.
- Seal tightly in the foil and place into the Big Easy basket.
- Cook in the Big Easy for 20-25 minutes or until the corn is tender.
Nutritional values are approximate.