The Kick’N chicken legs I made on my Char-Broil Big Easy not too long ago really got me jonesin’ for more legs. These spicy roasted chicken legs have a nice little kick to them. And they also have a wonderful buttery flavor kissed with a bit of citrus. Although I’m usually a split chicken breast guy, the Big Easy cooks any cut, such as legs, absolutely perfect.
Even if you like spicy, go easy on the cayenne first as you add it to the butter. But, don’t go too crazy. No matter what, these spicy roasted chicken legs are a treat that cook up in no time on your Char-Broil Big Easy.
Also try my nuclear chicken, made on the Big Easy.Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 8 whole chicken legs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon more or less, to taste cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Place the legs into the Big Easy baskets. Try to not crowd them.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir. Brush 1/3rd of the mixture over the legs and transfer to the Big Easy.
- Cook for 30 minutes then brush with another 1/3rd of the butter mixture.
- Cook another 15 minutes or until the chicken temperate reaches 165 F as measured in several places, making sure to not touch the bone.
- Brush with the remaining butter mixture and cook 5 more minutes.
- Remove and serve.