This white garlic chicken pizza reminded me that I really need to eat more white sauce pizza. I usually opt for red, making my own sauce, but the creamy, garlicky, cheesy sauce on this pizza was fantastic. Black olives, shallot, moist and tender chicken and Mozzarella topped it all off delicious bite-after-bite.
I used chicken that I had roasted on my Char-Broil Big Easy when making this white garlic chicken pizza, but any cooked chicken will do. Grab a rotisserie chicken next time you’re at the store and shred or chop it. Perfect.
Also try my BBQ chicken pizza.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, dried
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 10" pre-made pizza crusts
- 10 ounces cooked chicken, shredded, chopped or cubed
- 2 medium shallots, sliced thin
- Black olives, sliced
- Mozzarella cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish, if desired
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Whisk in the flour, pepper, salt and oregano. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Slowly add the milk while whisking.
- Remove from heat and add the cheese. Stir to melt.
- Use sauce immediately.
- Preheat oven per package instructions.
- Spread sauce out on both crusts.
- Add chicken, shallots and olives, followed by the cheese.
- Bake until the crusts are crisp, golden brown, and the cheese is melted.
- Garnish with parsley, slice and serve.