This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
I found this great idea for berry wontons over on the Kraft website (they have other great recipes too!). I thought it would perfect for a little bite after dinner, specially since berries are in season. The wontons get a little crunchy. But that’s ok because you want a little crunch to contrast the creamy cheese. Use any berries you want!
You have to keep an eye on the wontons while they are baking. They definitely browned up in 10 minutes in our oven. The next time I made these berry wontons I went 7 minutes instead and I was happier with the end result.
Also try my spicy broccoli cheese wonton cups.
- 16 won ton wrappers
- 8 ounces Philadelphia White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread
- 2 cups fresh blackberries washed, patted dry
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 16 muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
- Push wonton wrappers down into muffin pan, leaving some of the edges to extend over the tops.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chocolate cream cheese into the bottom of each wonton cup.
- Top with berries and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.