This Buffalo wing marinade recipe makes for good, moist wings, whether you cook your wings in the oven, grill them, or as I usually do, make them on the Char-Broil Big Easy using my Wingin’ator 3000 modification. The marinade really gives the wings a great spicy flavor without having to sauce them after they are cooked. And even if you do still sauce them, you’ll get flavor all the way through each bite. Not just on the outside.
If you want crispy wings, DO NOT use this recipe for Buffalo wing marinade. Instead, try out my crispy wings recipe.
I cook up a lot of chicken wings. Check out all of my great wing recipes here.
Buffalo Wing Marinade
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes or more
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce I used Cholula
- 4 pounds chicken wings family pack
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Pour into a large resealable baggie.
- Add in the chicken. Shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour, flipping every 15 minutes.
Nutritional values are approximate.