Anything off the grill is a good thing, I always say, and these grilled potato wedges are no exception. The nice thing about them is that you can toss in whatever you like. If you want some heat, use more chile flake. Like Cajun? Add some Cajun seasoning. Herbs? Use fresh rosemary or thyme.
Also try my grilled scallion sweet potatoes.
Grilled Potato Wedges
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Add in two tablespoons of salt. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are starting to soften, but still hold their shape, about 20 minutes depending on the size of the potatoes. Drain and cut into wedges.
- Fire up a grill for direct cooking.
- Brush the potatoes with some of the olive oil (about 1/4 cup) and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on grill and grill until lightly charred. Flip and grill another 2-3 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in a small skillet. Once hot, remove from heat and add the garlic, chili flakes, and parsley. Let set for 1 minute.
- Pour oil over potatoes and toss gently.
- Serve topped with freshly grated cheese.
Nutritional values are approximate.