This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Although I don’t eat fast food any more (or at least, it’s been years since I have), that doesn’t mean I don’t get a hankerin’ for it every now and then. Here lately I’ve been jonesin’ for a sandwich from Arby’s. In no time I was enjoying a copycat Arby’s Beef-n-Cheddar sandwich with a side of curly fries. It was just like I went to the fast food restaurant. Only better because I made it. And making it yourself is so much more rewarding than getting food from a drive-thru or having a GrubHub driver deliver it! At least, that’s my thinking!
This copycat Arby’s Beef-n-cheddar with curly fries did the classic sandwich justice. And the fries were right on the money too. My cravin’ was satisfied (for now)! And the best part? I can pile as much meat and cheese on my sandwich as I want. Heck, I can add more cheese too. And extra Arby’s sauce! And while I’m at it, I want more curly fries too!
Also try my fiery Beef-n-Cheddar.
Copycat Arby’s Beef-n-Cheddar with Curly Fries
For the beef-n-cheddar sandwich
- Make the Arby’s sauce by combining the ketchup, water, salt, and garlic and onion powders.
- Warm the buns in the oven.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the roast beef, cover, and turn heat to low.
- Meanwhile, place the cheese in a bowl with the milk. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring, until the cheese melts and becomes a creamy sauce.
- Slather the buns with the Arby’s sauce. Top with the roast beef and cheese sauce.
For the curly fries
- Bake fries per package instructions.
- Combine the seasonings.
- Remove the fries from the oven and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat.
Nutritional values are approximate.