Although I don’t eat fast food any more (or at least, it’s been years since I have), that doesn’t mean I don’t get a hankerin’ for it every now and then. Here lately I’ve been jonesin’ for a sandwich from Arby’s. In no time I was enjoying a copycat Arby’s Beef-n-Cheddar sandwich with a side of curly fries.
This copycat Arby’s Beef-n-cheddar did the the classic sandwich justice. And the fries were right on the money too. My cravin’ was satisfied (for now)! Also try my copycat of Arby’s roast beef sandwich! I’ve also made spiral fries from scratch, which came out fantastic!
Also try my fiery Beef-n-Cheddar.
Copycat Arby’s Beef-n-Cheddar with Curly Fries
For the beef-n-cheddar sandwich
- Make the Arby’s sauce by combining the ketchup, water, salt, and garlic and onion powders.
- Warm the buns in the oven.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the roast beef, cover, and turn heat to low.
- Meanwhile, place the cheese in a bowl with the milk. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring, until the cheese melts and becomes a creamy sauce.
- Slather the buns with the Arby’s sauce. Top with the roast beef and cheese sauce.
For the curly fries
- Bake fries per package instructions.
- Combine the seasonings.
- Remove the fries from the oven and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss to coat.
Nutritional values are approximate.