July 4th marks the beginning of corn season here in Indiana. It’s when the best corn starts to become available at our local farmer’s markets. Nothing beats fresh sweet corn… unless you have something even sweeter to put on it. These grilled corn disks with honey butter are easy to make and look and taste great.
If you want to kick the honey butter even more, add a pinch or two of cayenne pepper and throw a few jalapeno rings in with the corn disks.
For a little kick, I also like to make my grilled corn with ancho chili butter.
Grilled Corn Disks with Honey Butter
- Fire up your grill for indirect cooking.
- Place the corn disks in a large bowl and drizzle with the oil and toss to coat.
- Place corn on the grill and cook 5-10 minutes per side until the corn is tender.
- Meanwhile, mix together the butter, salt and honey.
- Brush the cooked corn with some of the honey butter.
- Serve corn garnished with parsley along with the remaining honey butter for dipping.
Nutritional values are approximate.