Whenever you’re cooking outdoors on the grill, there’s always room leftover to put treats, like these insanely good grilled bacon-wrapped stuffed olives. They’re easy to cook, and disappear in minutes. I often refer to these as ‘cooks treats’, since I get to be the first person to sample them.
These are the world’s easiest snacks. I used jalapeno-stuffed olives, but you can use garlic-stuffed or whatever you like, even Gouda-stuffed ones. Or heck, they don’t even have to be stuffed! These little morsels come out salty and briny, with a nice kick from the rub (I used a sweet rub with a little kick to it).
Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Olives
- 4 slices bacon cut into thirds
- 12 large olives
- Your favorite BBQ seasoning a sweet, low- or no-salt rub works best
- Fire up your grill for indirect cooking.
- Roll small pieces of bacon around the olives and secure with toothpicks.
- Lightly dust the wrapped olives with the rub.
- Grill over indirect heat, flipping once or twice, until the bacon is cooked and crispy, 20-30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before devouring.
Nutritional values are approximate.