Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
The smoky heat of chipotle peppers is absolutely fantastic on chicken wings. Instead of tossing my wings in a sauce I served them up ‘dry’, just coated in a delicious spicy rub where chipotle was the star, but there’s also hints of onion and garlic. Smoky chipotle dry wings will change your mind about always eating ‘wet’ wings.
I served these smoky chipotle dry wings with just a bit of Ranch dressing, but these wings are just perfect by themselves without a dipping sauce.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Smoky Chipotle Wings
For the wings
- Place the wings into a resealable bag or container.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the smoky chipotle rub and the oil.
- Seal and shake well to coat.
- Let wings marinade for 1-3 hours.
- Transfer cooked wings to a bowl. Add remaining rub and toss gently to coat.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Nutritional values are approximate.