This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
I’m a big fan of flavored mayonnaise on grilled sweet corn. Specially when it is nice and spicy, with just a hint of citrus. Like this grilled corn (shout out to My Dad’s Sweet Corn!) with Sriracha mayonnaise. All of my favorite things in a creamy sauce slathered over corn. Get a napkin or two, because you’re definitely going to need them.
The Sriracha mayo isn’t just great on this grilled corn with Sriracha mayonnaise either. It’s fantastic on grilled chicken or turkey burgers. Leave out the lime and slather it on hamburger buns. And if you’re into dipping your fries in mayonnaise, this one will definitely wake you up.
I recently discovered Blue Plate mayonnaise, which I think is the best around. If you can’t find it locally you can pick it up online for a fair price.
Grilled corn is a wonderful thing. And not just on the cob, either. It’s great in a creamed dish, such as my grilled cream corn with Gorgonzola cheese.
Grilled corn with Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly brush the corn with oil.
- Place on grill, turning often, until the corn is cooked and lightly charred.
- Whisk together the mayo, Sriracha, lime juice and chili powder.
- Brush corn with the mayo mixture and garnish with a few sprinkles of chili powder and chopped cilantro.
Nutritional values are approximate.