This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
I don’t think either one of us expected it. We didn’t know that we’d love this spiralized potato salad with Green Goddess dressing as much as we did. Honestly, it’s been so long since I had Green Goddess salad dressing that I only vaguely recalled what it tasted like. I also wasn’t so sure about sweet potatoes in a potato salad. It’s not something I had considered before. I should have. It’s amazingly good.
Well now I’m in love with both the Green Goddess dressing and the spiralized sweet potatoes and everything else in this wonderful salad. Slightly crunchy, it has a great freshness to it. It’s also amazingly easy to make and is a different winner for picnics or family get-togethers. I’d make this again and again.
I like to make a cut down the sides of my potatoes before cutting them into spirals. Otherwise I end up some one really, really long piece of potato that is impossible to even fit into a salad bowl. If you’re making this spiralized potato salad for an outing, wait until you get to your destination before adding the dressing and garnish. My spiral Churchill Downs butterbean and radish salad is almost as awesome too. Give it a try!
Spiralized Potato Salad with Green Goddess Dressing
- Spiralize the potatoes and transfer to a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add the water and a dash of salt. Toss to coat then microwave on high 4-5 minutes or until the potatoes just start to soften. You want them to still have a bit of a crunch.
- Remove the bowl and let cool.
- Add in the dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve garnished with green onion and parsley.
Nutritional values are approximate.