Cold weather can sometimes make me ‘cooking lazy’. That’s when I just want to toss a few out-of-the-pantry and out-of-the-fridge ingredients into a slow cooker, turn it on, and come back half a day later to a done dish. Doesn’t mean it has to be all out of a can, but it isn’t all from scratch either. And it’s still good. And spicy. Gotta have spicy and these slow cooker bold ranch pork chops deliver on that.
I served these slow cooker bold ranch pork chops with warmed leftover mashed potatoes. The gravy from the slow cooker is great over mashed potatoes, but I think it’d be even better over grits, so I’ll give that a whirl next time. They’ll be instant grits, though, to keep with my ‘cooking lazy’ mood.
Also try my slow cooker balsamic pork sliders.
Slow Cooker Bold Ranch Pork Chops
- Note: Between the soup and Cajun seasonings, this dish can be salty. I recommend a low-salt soup and making your own Cajun seasoning, cutting the amount of salt in half.
- Turn your slow cooker on low.
- Whisk together the soup, Ranch dressing mix, and Cajun seasoning in a small bowl.
- Place the pork chops in the slower cooker.
- Add the soup mix.
- Cover and cook for 6 hours.
Nutritional values are approximate.