This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
When I fire up my grill (love my Weber grills!) for lunch or dinner I like to cook the entire meal outdoors. Not just the main dish, but also the side dishes. One of my favorite things to make is this easy grilled chimichurri bread. Lightly crunchy and packed with flavor, this bread makes for the perfect side. It’d also be great to use for making sandwiches!
The parsley, garlic, oregano and oil in the chimichurri is an absolute favorite of mine. If you like garlic bread you’ll love this easy grilled chimichurri bread. It is packed with flavor and is crazy easy to make.
If you don’t have a disposable pan, you can melt the butter on your stove top or grill in a medium saute pan. Stir in the chimichurri then brush onto the crispy bread.
Also try my grilled garlic parsley cheese bread.
Easy Grilled Chimichurri Bread
- 1 loaf French bread split horizontally, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Chimichurri to taste
- Fire up your grill for direct and indirect cooking.
- Place the butter in a large disposable pan over indirect heat to melt. Add chimichurri to taste and stir. Keep warm.
- Place the bread halves over direct heat and grill until lightly charred.
- Transfer the halves to the pan with the chimichurri, cut-side down. Let the bread soak up some of the mixture then transfer to a platter and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.