This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
There are very few things as good as grilled potatoes. Creamy and buttery inside, with a crunchy skin, they’re a favorite of mine for sure. These grilled Ranch potatoes take the standard awesome lovelies to a new place. I’m a Ranch-aholic, so I was all over these as soon as they came off the grill. There’s no such thing as too much Ranch flavor in my book and these potatoes bring it!
Whenever I fire up a grill I like to cook my entire meal, main and sides and even desserts while the grill is nice and hot. No need to run and back and forth to the kitchen minding pots on the stove, keep everything right there on the grill. These grilled Ranch potatoes have quickly become a normal sight on our grill.
I like to use a grill basket for this and many other dishes where I have to worry about things falling thru the grill grates.
Grilled Ranch Potatoes
- Fire up your grill for medium-high heat. You want something in-between direct and indirect grilling.
- Place potatoes in a pot of water and bring to a boil. Boil for 4-5 minutes until just starting to get tender. Remove from heat, rinse with cold water, and drain.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add the oil, lemon juice and Ranch seasoning. Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to a grill basket. Alternatively, you can thread the potatoes onto skewers. Place on the grill and grill until the potatoes are lightly charred, about 15 minutes. Turn the potatoes a few times to get them charred evenly.
- Drizzle with Ranch and garnish with chives.
Nutritional values are approximate.