This super easy marinated chicken is exactly why I love using my Char-Broil Big Easy. I was serving salad for dinner, and wanted chicken to go with it. Not dried out, bland super market rotisserie chicken. Moist, tender flavor-packed chicken. And with as little fuss as possible. And this is it.
I don’t see any reason to use a super fru-fru Italian dressing for marinating the chicken. I used a 16 ounce bottle of generic dressing from our local grocery store. For $1, it added the perfect flavor, tenderness and juiciness to my chicken. Use any dressing (or even bottled marinade) you like, but stay away from anything that contains sugar or sugar-like substances. Sugar will cause the outside of the chicken to burn long before the insides are done.Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Easy Marinated Chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 large pieces chicken I used split chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- Rinse chicken and place into a large resealable container or baggie.
- Shake the bottle of dressing and add to container. Cover or seal and shake gently to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, turning the chicken once or twice to make sure all sides get time in the dressing.
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and shake off any excess.
- Transfer the chicken to the Big Easy basket and place into the Big Easy.
- Roast for about 20 minutes per pound, or until breasts reach at least 165 F and dark meat reaches 175 F.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.