This hot holiday broccoli dip is different, at least for me. I can’t recall ever making a dip with broccoli. Maybe I just don’t get out enough because the dip was fantastic. I wouldn’t say it was healthy, but maybe healthier than a lot of dips you’ll find during the holidays. It’s deliciously creamy for sure, and has a great crunch!
Hot holiday broccoli dip is thick, so you can’t serve it with some wimpy chips or crackers. Get the thick, hearty stuff because you’ll want to dig deep and load up.
Oddly, or maybe not, this dip is really good just as it is as a side dish. You might want to leave the broccoli whole and not chop it.
Hot Holiday Broccoli Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 10 ounce broccoli frozen, thawed, drained, lightly chopped
- 2 ounce pimentos drained
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Spray a 9" x 9" baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine the mayonnaise, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, and all of the remaining ingredients. Pour into the baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese and bake another 5 minutes.
Nutritional values are approximate.