It was a cold, rainy day. The kind of day that screams slow cooker. Since I work from home I get to enjoy the aroma of a great dish cooking all day long. By dinner time I’m starving and anticipating that first bite. I’d been wanting to make a beef stroganoff for a while. An easy version, in the slow cooker. This recipe for slow cooker beef stroganoff fit the bill perfectly. The end result is creamy, beefy, and delicious.
This slow cooker beef stroganoff could not possibly be any easier to make. It is perfect over egg noodles.
Also try my slow cooker pot pie.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
- Add soup, onion, Worcestershire, water, garlic salt and paprika to the slow cooker. Stir.
- Add meat and stir. (Optional: brown the meat in a skillet with a splash of oil first. I prefer to do this).
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Increase heat to high.
- Add the cream cheese and stir to melt, about 10 minutes.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
Nutritional values are approximate.