Note: This recipe was developed using the Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer. If you are cooking using the Char-Broil Smoker-Roaster Grill you should cook with the lid open and the temperature set to High. You might also need to adjust the cooking time.
Chicken is my favorite thing to cook on my Big Easy. Corn-on-the-cob is my second most favorite. You can season it a million ways and no matter what, it always comes out sweet and tasty. Like this lemon pepper corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy. This is why the arrival of sweet corn season is such a happy time for me.
You cannot screw up lemon pepper corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy. Well, you could if you let it overcook, I guess. But, it’s pretty unforgiving. If you’re not sure that it’s quite done, just life up a piece and poke a kernel with a toothpick. If the toothpick inserts with just a little resistance and the kernel ‘pops’, you’re good-to-go.
Corn-on-the-cob on the Big Easy is also great with lime pepper seasoning. As good as my garlic Old Bay corn!
Lemon Pepper Corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob husks and silks removed, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning more or less, to taste
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Brush corn with the butter. Sprinkle with the lemon pepper.
- Place corn into the Big Easy basket. You'll need a Bunk Bed basket to cook all of the corn at once.
- Cook in the Big Easy for 20-25 minutes or until the corn is tender.
Nutritional values are approximate.