Chicken is my favorite thing to cook on my Big Easy. Corn-on-the-cob is my second most favorite. You can season it a million ways and no matter what, it always comes out sweet and tasty. Like this lemon pepper corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy. This is why the arrival of sweet corn season is such a happy time for me.
You cannot screw up lemon pepper corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy. Well, you could if you let it overcook, I guess. But, it’s pretty unforgiving. If you’re not sure that it’s quite done, just life up a piece and poke a kernel with a toothpick. If the toothpick inserts with just a little resistance and the kernel ‘pops’, you’re good-to-go.
Corn-on-the-cob on the Big Easy is also great with lime pepper seasoning. As good as my garlic Old Bay corn!Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Lemon Pepper Corn on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob husks and silks removed, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper more or less, to taste
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Brush corn with the butter. Sprinkle with the lemon pepper.
- Place corn into the Big Easy basket. You'll need a Bunk Bed basket to cook all of the corn at once.
- Cook in the Big Easy for 20-25 minutes or until the corn is tender.
Nutritional values are approximate.