I always stock up on pork tenderloins when they go on sale. They’re so easy to grill, and they can take on so many great flavors. I topped this marinated grilled pork tenderloin with cantaloupe salsa. The cool salsa complimented the juicy, tender tenderloin perfectly.
If you don’t want to go thru the steps for making your own salsa, just grab your favorite store-bought version at the store. I would recommend a thicker, chunky salsa. It’ll hold up better with the pork. Although it’s obviously not cantaloupe, Mrs Renfro’s peach salsa is fantastic with grilled tenderloin.
Also try my grilled pork tenderloin with a wonderful cherry salsa.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Cantaloupe Salsa
- Place the tenderloins in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and add to the bag.
- Seal and rotate a few times to cover the meat.
- Place the baggie in a large bowl or deep pan in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Fire up your grill for direct and indirect cooking.
- Remove the tenderloins from the marinade and shake off the excess.
- Sear over direct heat then remove to indirect heat and cook until the temperature reaches 150 F.
- Remove from heat and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve topped with the salsa.
Nutritional values are approximate.