A pizza crust can be a blank canvas for whatever dish you want to “paint” onto it. This Mexican breakfast pizza is a great example. We took a store-bought thin crush crust and just topped it with some of our favorite breakfast ingredients. It made for the perfect, very quick-to-make breakfast-for-dinner meal.
Serve this Mexican breakfast pizza with a big ole bottle of Cholula hot sauce on the table. Nothing goes better with breakfast than a few good shakes of hot sauce. Cholula is one of my favorites. It’s not too spicy and it has a fantastic pepper flavor.
For dinner, serve up some of my tortilla pizzas.
Mexican Breakfast Pizza
- Preheat oven as directed on the pizza crush package.
- Brown the chorizo in a skillet. Drain well.
- Lightly beat the egg with the milk in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and lightly scramble until the eggs just start to set. Remove from heat.
- Layer pizza crush with the hash browns.
- Add the chorizo and cheese, followed by the eggs and peppers.
- Bake as directed. Slice and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.