Anita proclaimed that the broccoli in these Parmesan broccoli potatoes was the best she’s ever had. I guess I could’ve left out the potatoes but they were my favorite! It’s a win-win dish for us! I made them on the grill, cooking them over indirect heat, but you can cook them in the oven just as easily. They really are fantastic!
After about 10 minutes I checked on the Parmesan broccoli potatoes and gave them a little stir. If they’re looking a little dry don’t be afraid to add a bit (1/4 cup!) of water and stir. Depending on how big your potatoes and broccoli florets are you might need a bit longer than the 15 minute cooking time.
Also try my grill-roasted herb potatoes.
Parmesan Broccoli Potatoes
Anita proclaimed that the broccoli in these Parmesan broccoli potatoes was the best she’s ever had. I guess I could’ve left out the potatoes but they were my favorite!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound baby potatoes halved
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 24 ounces broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Parmesan freshly grated
- parsley chopped, for garnish
- If cooking in the oven, preheat to 400 F. If cooking a grill fire up your grill for indirect cooking.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil and toss gently to coat.
- Fold in the broccoli.
- Transfer to a baking dish (oven) or disposable aluminum pan (grill). Add the water and cover with foil.
- Bake or grill about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve topped with Parmesan and garnished with parsley.
Calories: 124kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 172mg | Potassium: 700mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 771IU | Vitamin C: 117mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutritional values are approximate.