This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
My wife proclaimed that the broccoli in these Parmesan broccoli potatoes was the best she’s ever had. I guess I could’ve left out the potatoes but they were my favorite! It’s a win-win dish for us! I made them on the grill, cooking them over indirect heat, but you can cook them in the oven just as easily. They really are fantastic!
After about 10 minutes I checked on the Parmesan broccoli potatoes and gave them a little stir. If they’re looking a little dry don’t be afraid to add a bit (1/4 cup at most!) of water and stir. Depending on how big your potatoes and broccoli florets are you might need a bit longer than the 15 minute cooking time. You want them to be tender but not falling apart. I like to use a skewer to poke them. If the skewer goes into the potato without much resistance, they’re done and ready to serve!
Although you can make these potatoes in the oven, you can also make them on a grill. I recommend that you use a grill basket if you do. I makes cooking easier and you don’t have to worry about anything falling through the grates. And cleanup is easier too!
Also try my grill-roasted herb potatoes.
Parmesan Broccoli Potatoes
- If cooking in the oven, preheat to 400 F. If cooking a grill fire up your grill for indirect cooking.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl.
- Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with oil and toss gently to coat.
- Fold in the broccoli.
- Transfer to a baking dish (oven) or disposable aluminum pan (grill). Add the water and cover with foil.
- Bake or grill about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Serve topped with Parmesan and garnished with parsley.
Nutritional values are approximate.