It was one of THOSE days. Not enough time to even think about dinner. But, a quick glance in the fridge and pantry and I was able to throw together a plan. Quick fix taco salads it would be. And you know, they turned out great! Crunchy shells, crunchy lettuce, and all of our favorite salad toppings.
I used chopped grilled chicken to top these salads, but any cooked meat (or no meat for that matter) would be great too. Like chilled cooked shrimp. Or warm taco beef crumbles. Just because these taco salads are quick to fix doesn’t mean that they are low on flavor.
Also try my quick fix shrimp tacos.
Quick Fix Taco Salads
- 4 taco salad shells warmed per package instructions
- 1 12 ounce salad bagged, blend
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Avocado Dressing to taste, or use your favorite flavored Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- cheddar cheese shredded
- black olives sliced or chopped
- meat cooked chicken, beef taco meat, or shrimp
- cilantro chopped
- sweet corn kernels
- tomatoes diced
- avocado diced
- green onions sliced
- crispy tortilla strips
- Place chopped salad into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Add desired toppings and toss lightly to coat.
- Spoon into taco salad shells and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.