Oh yummy! Fun-to-eat (and make!) Reindeer noses make for great holiday treats! We love making a big ole batch of ‘noses’ and sharing them with Anita’s co-workers. How can you make these without smiling? How can you eat them without smiling? You can’t! They’re great! Creamy chocolate, crunchy sweet M&Ms and salty pretzels. The perfect combination!
For Easter, make my flower pretzel bites. Just as easy and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
- Preheat oven to 175 F (or whatever the lowest temperature is you can set your oven on).
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet.
- Place Rolos at bottom of pretzel, covering the bottom hole.
- Place in oven 3-4 minutes or until starting to soften. Don’t let them get too soft.
- Remove from oven and top the Rolos with the M&Ms, pushing in lightly.
- Let cool completely.
Nutritional values are approximate.