The avocado mix I used on these smoked turkey avocado wraps really kicks up an ordinary wrap. The key a good wrap, for me, is a quality cheese and some sort of spicy sandwich spread. Hot mayonnaise or this avocado cilantro mixture work just fine. And fresh, crisp lettuce.
A nice variation on these smoked turkey avocado wraps is to substitute chipotle peppers in adobo for the hot sauce. Just chop a pepper and add it along with a little adobo sauce to the avocado mixture. The smoked jalapenos add a nice smoky flavor, plus of course, a little heat.
Also try my avocado wraps with spicy mayonnaise.
Smoked Turkey Avocado Wraps
The avocado and cilantro spread really makes these wraps a star.
- ½ large tomato chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce or more
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted, diced
- 4 large tortillas or wraps
- 8 slices smoked turkey sandwich meat
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 leaves lettuce
- Combine the tomato, cilantro, hot sauce and avocado in a small bowl.
- Top wraps with sandwich meat, cheese, and lettuce.
- Divide avocado mixture between wraps. Roll up tightly, cut in half, and serve.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 582mg | Potassium: 420mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 539IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutritional values are approximate.