Oh my goodness. I was so happy with these Buffalo chicken flatbread pizzas. Fantastic flavors all around, from the spicy chicken to the tangy cheese to the creamy Ranch and fresh cilantro. All served on low-carb flatbread pizza crusts that take only a few minutes to bake. It really doesn’t get any easier than these pizzas.
Thin flatbread pizza crusts are quickly becoming a staple in our home. I keep homemade pizza sauce on hand in the freezer, so I can whip together a quick dinner by just adding some cooked sausage or chicken or whatever I have on hand. They’re also a great way to use up leftovers, from tomato slices to turkey.
You can leave off the blue cheese crumbles and Ranch dressing and instead drizzle these pizzas with blue cheese salad dressing.
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- 3 flatbreads
- 1 cup pizza sauce I used our homemade sauce
- 1-2 cups Buffalo chicken shredded (I used our homemade Buffalo chicken cooked on the Char-Broil Big Easy)
- 1-2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- blue cheese crumbled, to taste
- Ranch dressing
- cilantro chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place pizza crusts on baking sheets and bake for 2-3 minutes. Remove.
- Spread pizza sauce out evenly onto the crusts.
- Sprinkle with chicken, mozzarella and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes or until mozzarella has melted.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing and garnish with cilantro.
- Cut each crust into 4 slices and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.