These little herbed wonton crisps are beyond easy to make and they pack a lot of flavor. They’re very light so you can eat a good handful or two and not feel guilty about it. You can make them several different ways, so they’re great for parties!
I’ve made these wonton crisps with herbs, Creole seasoning, salt and fresh cracked pepper… Use whatever you have on hand.
Also try my wonton potstickers.
Herbed Wonton Crisps
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place wonton wrappers on baking sheet (you may have to use two trays or work in batches). Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a mortal and pestle, lightly smash the herbs together.
- Flip the wonton wrappers. Lightly spritz with olive oil (if you don’t have a spritzer you can brush the oil on, but use only a very small amount).
- Sprinkle wrappers with herbs.
- Bake another 2-5 minutes or until golden brown and lightly crisp.
- Remove and let cool. The wrappers will crisp up completely as they cool.
Nutritional values are approximate.