After making (and devouring) a big batch of my Sriracharitos (Sriracha-flavored tortilla chips) the other day, I still had Sriracha snacks on the brain. I noticed a bag of oyster crackers in the pantry, so the next step was pretty obvious: Sriracha oyster cracker bites. Easy to make, and addicting as anything you can imagine. A great crunch and of course, a little Sriracha kick. Don’t like a lot of heat? Just cut back on the amount of spice mix. But, I think more is definitely better on these snacks.
If you love oyster cracker snacks, check out my spicy version, or the barbecue, ranch, or nacho cheddar bites. Or my all-time favorite, mini-churro oyster crackers. Did I mention how much we love oyster cracker snacks?
- 1 (12 ounce) bag oyster crackers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-4 tablespoons Sriracha salt or rub
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place crackers in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Add Sriracha salt or rub and toss to coat evenly.
- Place crackers on a large baking pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Turn crackers over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cooled.