When I saw that AlbuKirky Seasonings was having a sale, I jumped on it. I knew that Kirk’s Green Chile rub was going to be amazing on a chicken. So I cooked green chile rubbed chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy. It had that perfect hint of green chile peppers in each bite. You’re not talking spicy here, just wonderful pepper flavor. No need to add anything else.
I used a whole chicken but you can of course use pieces or halves or heck, just wings. This right here is why I have a Big Easy. Well, three actually.
Seriously, the skin on this green chile rubbed chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy was crazy good. You have to exercise serious restraint. I recommend having a friend on hand to keep you from eating the entire thing before it’s even done resting.
Also try my Colombian-style chicken on the Big Easy.Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Green Chile Rubbed Chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- Chicken pieces or a whole chicken, rinsed, patted dry
- Olive oil
- AlbuKirky Seasoning's Green Chile Rub
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Lightly coat the chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with the rub.
- Transfer the chicken to the Big Easy basket and cook until done, usually 20 minutes per pound.
- Let rest 15 minutes before serving.