When I saw that AlbuKirky Seasonings was having a sale, I jumped on it. I knew that Kirk’s Green Chile rub was going to be amazing on a chicken cooked in the Char-Broil Big Easy. Just that perfect hint of green chile peppers made each bite of this chicken perfect. You’re not talking spicy here, just wonderful pepper flavor. No need to add anything else. I used a whole chicken but you can of course use pieces or halves or heck, just wings. This right here is why I have a Big Easy. Well, three actually.
Seriously, the skin on this green chile rubbed chicken was crazy good. You have to exercise serious restraint. I recommend having a friend on hand to keep you from eating the entire thing before it’s even done resting.
- Chicken (pieces or a whole chicken), rinsed, patted dry
- Olive oil
- AlbuKirky Seasoning's Green Chile Rub
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Lightly coat the chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with the rub.
- Transfer the chicken to the Big Easy basket and cook until done, usually 20 minutes per pound.
- Let rest 15 minutes before serving.