I was already addicted to sweet corn-on-the-cob before the Char-Broil Big Easy came along. The Big Easy, though, made my addiction much, much worse. I cannot get enough of it. Just like the name of the cooker, it’s easy to make. I just take a few ears of corn, shuck them, brush on a little butter and add my favorite seasonings. I often make my own seasoning, but I’ve found that McCormick’s Perfect Pinch seasonings make for the perfect corn topping.
Corn-on-the-cob takes about 25 minutes in the Big Easy. It’s sort of hard to overcook so don’t be upset it you let it go a few minutes longer.
I used McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Vegetable seasoning. Anita and I both love it. It doesn’t bury that great corn flavor, just enhances it. Perfect!Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Easy Corn-on-the-Cob on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob husks and silks removed, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- kosher salt to taste
- Your favorite McCormick's Perfect Pinch seasoning to taste
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Place the 8 pieces of corn onto pieces of foil.
- Place the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until the butter is melted. Brush over the tops of the corn and sprinkle with the seasoning and a few pinches of salt.
- Rotate and brush the other side of the corn and sprinkle with more seasoning and salt..
- Seal tightly in the foil and place into the Big Easy basket.
- Cook in the Big Easy for 20-25 minutes or until the corn is tender.