On a bun. As a dip. It doesn’t matter how you serve this slow cooker creamy bacon chicken, you’re going to love it. Tender, moist chicken. Creamy cheese. Bacon. Ranch dressing flavors. Bacon. Oh, I said that already. I love bacon.
Slow cooker creamy bacon chicken is mighty darned good as it is. Now, you know me (or well, maybe you don’t) but I like a little kick to my food. I would not be afraid to use jalapeno cream cheese instead of the plain stuff. And I wouldn’t be afraid to add a few squirts of Sriracha, either. Heck, throw in some diced roasted jalapenos too. You can always make two versions. One nice and mellow and one nice and spicy.
Also try my slow cooker teriyaki chicken.
Slow Cooker Creamy Bacon Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 8 ounce blocks cream cheese, cubed
- 2 1 ounce packets Ranch dressing seasoning (I buy Ranch mix in bulk. I used 6 tablespoons of it for this recipe).
- 1/2 pound bacon cooked, crumbled
- Place chicken into your slow cooker.
- Top with the cheese and dressing seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken and shred with a fork.
- Return the meat to the slow cooker. Stir in the bacon.
- Serve as a dip or on buns with extra sharp cheddar cheese as sandwiches.