This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
On a bun. As a dip. In a wrap. On a cracker. It doesn’t matter how you serve this slow cooker creamy bacon chicken, you’re going to love it. Tender, moist chicken. Creamy cheese. Bacon. Ranch dressing flavors. Bacon. Oh, I said that already. I love bacon. There’s no reason that you couldn’t add a bit more bacon to the crockpot. Kinda slip an extra piece or two in for that extra bacon-y flavor.
Slow cooker creamy bacon chicken is mighty darned good as it is. Now, you know me (or well, maybe you don’t) but I like a little kick to my food. I would not be afraid to use jalapeno cream cheese instead of the plain stuff. And I wouldn’t be afraid to add a few squirts of Sriracha or my favorite hot sauce, either. Heck, throw in some diced roasted jalapenos too. You can always make two versions. One nice and mellow and one nice and spicy.
If you want your chicken to have a bit more texture than the shredded version in the recipe, just cut into small cubes instead. Same great taste with a little bit different bite.
Also try my slow cooker teriyaki chicken.
Slow Cooker Creamy Bacon Chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 8 ounce cream cheese cubed
- 2 1 ounce packets Ranch dressing seasoning
- ½ pound bacon cooked, crumbled
- Place chicken into your slow cooker.
- Top with the cheese and dressing seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken and shred with a fork.
- Return the meat to the slow cooker. Stir in the bacon.
- Serve as a dip or on buns with extra sharp cheddar cheese as sandwiches.
Nutritional values are approximate.