Well, ain’t these Jell-O jiggler Easter Eggs just cute? They’re super easy to make… if you have a Jell-O Jigglers egg mold… and I just happen to have one! In fact, I went totally nuts and ordered all of the molds that Kraft has. They’re cheap, really. And fun.
I made a batch of these using some of the cool new flavors of Jell-O, like Tropical Fusion and Island Pineapple. Just let them set and enjoy. The mold makes 6 eggs. To make all 6 of the same flavor, use a 6 ounce package of Jell-O gelatin, and of course, just use 2 3 ounce packages of your favorite two flavors to make 3 eggs of each.
Jell-o Jiggler Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 6 ounce Jell-O Gelatin
- Non-stick spray
- Boil the water.
- Open gelatin packet and pour into a medium sized bowl.
- Spray the egg mold with non-stick spray. Seal well.
- Add water to gelatin and whisk for 2 minutes. Pour into a container with a spout (I used a 2-cup measuring cup) and pour into the molds.
- Place mold onto a plate (I put it in a medium-sized Tupperware container), just in case you get some leaking or dripping.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Run bottom of mold under warm water, then tap a few times on the countertop. The mold should open right up and the eggs will pop out!
Nutritional values are approximate.