I made this simple dish of grilled honey-rosemary chicken thighs using chicken thighs, but you could of course use any cut of chicken. This would also work great for grilled pork chops.
I’m a huge fan of rosemary. I put in a little more than this recipe calls for. Now that I think back, this would’ve been great served up with some homemade rosemary focaccia bread. I wish I’d thought of that when I made these!
Also try my grilled sweet-n-spicy chicken thighs.
Grilled Honey-Rosemary Chicken Thighs
A combination of sweet and rosemary really make these tender juicy thighs a big hit.
Servings 4 -6
- 2 pounds chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons rosemary fresh, chopped
- Preheat grill.
- Trim any fat off of the thighs. Brush them with half of the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the remaining oil, honey, and rosemary.
- Grill thighs, flipping once, until almost cooked through (around 150 F). Brush the honey mixture on both sides and grill a little longer until the chicken is done (170 F).
Calories: 576kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 222mg | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 489mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutritional values are approximate.