Boy, I love a good salad, and this loaded up southwestern Cobb salad was sure easy to love! Go nuts! Put anything you want onto it! We used our smoked turkey breast for extra yummy goodness!
Whenever I’m making Cobb salads for dinner, I walk through the product section at the grocery store and grab whatever looks good, and can be chopped. Then I add a protein or two (cubed chicken, ham or turkey always go well), and some crunch (bacon, crumbled chips, croutons). Canned beans are also a great addition to a Cobb salad. The end result is always fantastic.
Also check out my awesome smoked chicken Cobb Salad.
Southwestern Cobb Salad
- Red leaf lettuce chopped
- Green leaf lettuce chopped
- Smoked turkey cut into bite-sized cubes
- Bacon cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 1 can black beans rinsed, drained
- 1 can sweet corn drained
- Radicchio sliced thin
- Tomato chopped
- Red onion soaked in water for 10 minutes, then chopped fine
- Avocado cubed
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Blue tortilla chips lightly crushed
- Line a platter with the lettuce and top with the remaining ingredients.
Nutritional values are approximate.