These lil glazed kielbasa bites are perfect for your next backyard get-together. They’re easy to make, grill up in just minutes, and they feed a small crowd. Every bite has a nice mix of Asian-inspired flavors, perfectly complimenting the grilled sausage. Mix things up by using different kinds of sausages, from kielbasa to smoked sausage to even andouille.
For little kick, substitute Sriracha sauce for the chili sauce. Any good thick sauce will work just great on these glazed kielbasa bites. Thinner sauces will not adhere well enough to stay around long enough to add flavor. Thicker is better.
Also try my mini-chicken and waffles!
Grilled Glazed Kielbasa Bites
These lil glazed kielbasa bites are perfect for your next backyard get-together. They’re easy to make, grill up in just minutes, and they feed a small crowd. Every bite has a nice mix of Asian-inspired flavors, perfectly complimenting the grilled sausage.
- 2 pounds smoked sausage or cooked kielbasa, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 14 ounce pineapple slices in juice, quartered, 1 tablespoon of juice reserved
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce I used Frank's sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Fire up your grill.
- Spread out the sausage pieces cut side down and grill until you get grill marks.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the pineapple juice, Teriyaki sauce, chili sauce and honey.
- Flip and top with a piece of pineapple. Skewer with a toothpick.
- Brush bites with the glaze and grill until you get grill marks on the bottoms.
- Glaze one more time and remove from the grill.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 993mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutritional values are approximate.