This is the perfect kicked-up aioli. Great for topping roasted turkey sandwiches, regular sandwiches, wraps, hot dogs (yes, hot dogs) and burgers. Everything where you would use mayonnaise. It’ll take something that was just ok and make it taste fantastic.Why have boring when you can get a little heat and a little smoky flavor to boot? Make a batch of chipotle aioli and keep it in the fridge. For an aioli with a bit more of a spicy kick than this chipotle aioli, try my Sriracha aioli. It’s great on sandwiches too! Make them both and really have a crowd-pleasing sandwich bar.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk together all but the salt and pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
Nutritional values are approximate.