Oh my goodness. I made a batch of these slow cooker Buffalo chicken sliders and watched them disappear lickity-split. All of my favorite flavors in a single bite: chickeny Buffalo wing sauce, Ranch dressing, and cheese.
This might just be the most perfect recipe for a crowd. It can’t get any easier, just toss all of the ingredients for the filling into the slow cooker and a few hours later, you’ve got crazy good sliders.
Also try my slow cooker cream cheese chicken taquitos.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 1 12 ounce Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix
- 2 pounds chicken breast boneless
- 12 slider buns
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded, r substitute blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup Ranch salad dressing more or less
- Pour wing sauce and dressing mix into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Pour into a slow cooker set on low.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 6 hours until fall-apart tender. If the chicken breasts are too large to be submerged in the sauce, flip them over halfway thru the cooking time.
- Remove breasts to a cutting board and shred or chop as desired. Return to the slow cooker and cook another 30 minutes.
- Brown buns if desired.
- Top buns with meat and cheese and place under broiler for just enough time to lightly melt the cheese.
- Drizzle with a little salad dressing and serve. I also added a teaspoon or so of the sauce from the slow cooker.
Nutritional values are approximate.