This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
It’s time for an easy side dish. Something I can make quick but still enjoy. Veggies. Cheese. Creamy sauce. Oh, and crunchy French fried onions. This Swiss vegetable medley cooks up in no time and is quite tasty. It’s also easy to change up for your tastes. Skip the French fried onions and use French’s crispy jalapenos instead (Have you tried them? They are fantastic!). Swiss not your thing? Pepper jack cheese is a great kicked-up alternative
I think this may be my wife’s favorite side dish for a cold night. I have to agree, this Swiss vegetable medley is mighty darned good!
Also try my slow cooker green bean casserole.
Swiss Vegetable Medley
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl.
- Add the soup, all but 1/4 cup of the cheese, all of the sour cream, and all but 1/4 cup of the fried onions. Stir to combine.
- Spray a 9″ x 9″ baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour the vegetable mixture into the dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle top of casserole with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and onions and bake another 5 minutes.
Nutritional values are approximate.