Bourbon Street sauce has quickly become the go-to sauce in our house. It’s a very easy sauce to make, using ingredients I always have on hand. I put it on a lot of dishes, like this outstanding Bourbon Street burger.
Every bite of this monster Bourbon Street burger is exploding with flavor. It’s a messy burger, which is a sure sign that it’s good (the same rule applies to sandwiches, I think). The sauce will drip. The cheese will drip. And the drippings? Oh yes, very tasty indeed!
I use Weber’s burger presses to make my burger and slider patties. They really make making burgers a much quicker task. It also means I get consistent weight, shape, and thickness, which means I get patties that cook evenly, and each takes the same amount of time.
Bourbon Street Burger
- Season patties with the Cajun seasoning.
- Grill or cook the patties as desired.
- Slather patties with Bourbon Street sauce. Don’t be shy with it.
- Top patties with cheese.
- Toast bun, if desired.
- Assemble burger by adding lettuce, patties, tomato, and onion to the bun.
- Serve with plenty of napkins.
Nutritional values are approximate.