Hoosier Momma’s Bloody Mary mix is mighty, mighty tasty. The spicy version is nice and spicy, just like we like it. Anita loves the mix in Bloody Marys. Me? I use it in cooking. That great spicy flavor really jazzes up any dish you use it in.
This is about the easiest way to add bold flavors to a steak. Just add some (or a lot) of Hoosier Momma’s Bloody Mary mix to any steak. Let it sit in the fridge for a few hours. Then, shake off all the excess marinade and toss it on the grill!
You can see the beautiful color of the Hoosier Momma Bloody Mary steak! Yummy! Hoosier Momma also has a Sriracha-flavored Bloody Mary mix. If you love Sriracha (like we do) use it instead for even more heat!
Also try my adobo ribeye steak with fried poblano strips. For more great Bloody Mary flavors, try my Bloody Mary wings.
Hoosier Momma Bloody Mary Steak
- Place steak in a resealable container.
- Add enough Bloody Mary mix to cover the steak.
- Flip the steak over and add more mix so that both sides are covered in yummy Bloody Mary mix.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Fire up your grill for however you like to cook your steak. I cooked this one entirely over direct heat, but sometimes I sear my steaks over direct heat then move them to indirect heat to finish them.
- Remove steak from the marinade and shake off (or gently scrape off with a knife) any excess marinade.
- Cook steak as desired.
Nutritional values are approximate.